Customer Service / Sales Administrator
An opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join our Customer Service/Sales team, in a family run business. We have over 52 years’ experience working with the NHS in print and packaging. We are specialist suppliers to major hospitals and laboratories throughout the UK & Ireland. As a company we believe it is very important to invest time to train and support all our employees with continual help.
The Customer Service / Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Taking and processing customer enquiries
- Producing quotations for customers
- Processing Orders
- Liaising with Field Sales Representatives, Suppliers and Customers
- Chasing suppliers for quotes
The successful Customer Service / Sales Administrator will have the following:
- Previous experience working in a customer service / sale environment
- Good administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness
- Basic arithmetic skills
The role is system based so it is paramount the successful applicant has excellent attention to detail and good concentration skills.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
If you are a confident, efficient, and motivated individual with a strong administration background then please press apply today.