Do you love talking technical about cars? We have a fantastic opportunity for an automotive parts advisor to join our team and help advise our customers with their car troubles.
Based conveniently between Nottingham and Derby centres, nestled on the entrance to one of the regions finest country parks (Shipley Country Park), boasting 700 acres of beautiful landscape popular for relaxed café dining, walking, fishing, biking and horse-riding.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling inbound/ outbound calls in a busy office environment.
No experience necessary as full training will be provided for this role but a keen interest in cars is an advantage.
You will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, this will consist of dealing with enquiries from the general public and professional automotive technicians regarding car parts and car faults.
- Taking customer payments and updating customer records.
- Communicate effectively with internal technical departments.
- Be an effective go-between for customers and internal technical staff
In return, the successful candidates will receive:
- Full on the job training, constantly, throughout you career here at ECU Testing ltd.
- 32 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Free work uniform and PPE.
- Free takeaway meal every Friday, named ‘FAT FRIDAY’ by all the staff.
- Access to a fully equipped company gym.
- Birthday Gifts.
- Christmas party, fully paid for by the Managing director.
- Annual team building days.
- Excellent in house career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today.