Sports Coach/Mentor- Portsmouth
U-Educate are looking for a Sports Coach to join a school in Portsmouth, where you will be working with an experienced and supportive team, assisting with PE/Outdoor Education lessons and supporting students on a One to One basis in the classroom on a full time basis - this is a great opportunities for a Graduate or someone looking to start a career within the Education sector.
You will preferably have a background working with young people and will be on hand to help students achieve learning and behaviour targets.
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Degree (not essential but preferable)
- Minimum 1 year experience working with young people
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can offer this if not)
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
U-educate are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
U-educate are acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with u-educate in order to fill this