U-educate are delighted to be advertising a maternity cover class teacher position (Key Stage 4) at an SEN school in Fareham. This post affords the successful candidate the opportunity to work in the only special school federation in Hampshire. The two schools, situated next door to each other, cater for the full age range and a wide breadth of needs, including moderate, severe and profound learning difficulties.
The SEN schools strapline is ‘a family of learning’ and they are committed as a community to have our wonderful pupils and students at the heart of our federation. The SEN school offers a fun, stimulating and creative environment in which all individuals are valued for their contribution, and we strive for our pupils and students to be as independent as they can be.
U-educate are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate and highly effective and qualified classroom teacher to join the SEN school in Fareham. The successful candidate will need to be creative, dynamic and enjoy crafting personalised learning for our young people.
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- some experience of working with pupils who have SEND;
- excellent teaching and classroom skills;
- the ability to plan, implement and evaluate;
- the ability to tailor individual teaching programmes for pupils with complex learning difficulties;
- the ability to motivate, lead, manage and develop staff;
- the ability to communicate well and develop effective relationships/partnerships with parents and carers; and
- good organisational skills.
- dbs on the update service or willing to undergo a new one
If you feel you have the right knowledge and skill set to go above and beyond for this fantastic school please apply today!