We're on the rare look out for an enthusiastic and friendly Bar Supervisor to join our award-winning team at The Fish Hotel, one of the Cotswolds' most well known luxury woodland retreats. You'll have the opportunity to help run our luxurious, relaxed cocktail bar and lounge as well as work within our stunning 2 AA Rosette seafood restaurant "Hook" and our events spaces. As you do, you'll work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business!
The Bar Supervisor will help to oversee the smooth running of our lunch and dinner services - meeting and greeting guests, ensuring they have a high quality, memorable experience as they enjoy their stay. You'll also ensure that the day to day running of the department is seamless, ensuring an impeccably organised "behind the scenes" function to support our award winning hotel.
We offer a 40 hour per week contract (working 8 hour shifts plus 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break). This will be 5 days of the week, including weekends.
The ideal candidate for us:
- Experienced in working in a high quality bar setting in a supervisory or head bartender role
- Great at looking after a team, able to command respect and provide supportive and constructive supervision to the team
- An "all rounder" who enjoys hands on tasks and completing them to a very high standard
- Organised and efficient, able to manage the day's workload
- Demonstrable wine and cocktail knowledge
- A true team player, supporting the rest of the team to achieve great things!
We offer £12.75 per hour, plus service charge (around £2,500 per year), so overall a package of up to around £29,000 per year. Uniform and meals on duty will be provided.
We also offer a raft of excellent benefits including:
- 30 days holiday per year (rising to 35 after 5 years)
- Enhanced pension
- Critical illness cover
- Company sick pay from 6 months
- Premium payments when working at Christmas/New Year
- Access to mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme from Hospitality Action
- High Street discounts via Hospitality Rewards
- Birthday lunch on the house
- Estate discounts on dining, stays, wine, spa products and more
- £1000 when you successfully refer a friend
- Long service gifts
- A healthcare cash plan
- Free financial advice
Due to our rural location, you will require your own transport (WR12 7LJ).
If this sounds like your ideal next move, and you would like to discuss this role or any other opportunities on our beautiful estate, then please apply or send over your CV to our People Team: email@example.com
Unfortunately we can only accept applications from candidates with a current and valid right to work in the UK and we do not offer sponsorship visas at this time.