Role: Locum ANP
Rate: £45 weekday and £50 weekend (pay into limited company)
We are currently seeking for a motivated and keen candidate for the above job. We do work with several organisations and we can provide you with a variety of shifts that fit around your schedule so you can make the most of your time.
Here are some of the providers we work with:
- GP surgeries
- Out of Hours
- UCC - urgent care centre
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting
with an undifferentiated diagnosis.
- Clinically examine and assess patient needs from a physiological and psychological perspective, and plan
clinical care accordingly.
- Prescribe and review medication for therapeutic effectiveness, appropriate to patient needs and in
accordance with evidence-based practice and national and practice protocols, and within scope of practice.
- Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles, and apply principles
- Understand own role and scope and identify how this may develop over time.
- Work as an effective and responsible team member, supporting others and exploring the mechanisms to
develop new ways of working.
- Create clear referral mechanisms to meet patient need.
- Work effectively with others to clearly define values, direction and policies impacting upon care delivery.
- Agree plans and outcomes by which to measure success.
- Working autonomously in an advanced nursing role.
- Nurse prescribing.
- Advanced clinical practice skills.
- Management of patients with complex needs.
- Clinical examination skills.
- Knowledge of public health issues
Why should you work with us? We can offer:
- A friendly and dedicated consultant for you to communicate with and who looks after your file. They will strive to assist you and will be with you the whole way.
- A diligent compliance officer to keep all your documents updated as well as aid you with them.
- An efficient Finance Officer who manages your money and ensures your payments are on time.
- The very best rates in the market. We will always continuously fight to give you the pay rate you desire and deserve.
- A huge variety of jobs spanning several locations with no shortage. Please feel free to contact us via email or by phone regarding any other locum positions you are interested in, we have a variety of other jobs available. We would be happy to assist you in any way possible.
- We also offer free online training to complete compliance and update CDP points, you will receive a certificate upon completion.
- We can be contacted at your own convenient time and we can provide you with any support that you need. All enquiries no matter how small will be thoroughly assisted with so you won’t have to worry.
Please Apply below asap or call us on 0121 270 8878. For more information visit: www.medicopartners.com
All candidates must hold appropriate NMC Registration.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Email us on email@example.com for assistance. We will endeavor to help you so you can get a job which you are satisfied with.