Production Planner - LS12
A major part of the role will be to ensure we have accurate production schedules for each department. This involves working closely with the production to ensure they create stringent processes within the business. You will effectively manage all incoming orders from confirmation through dispatch. To work effectively and ensure all apparel and merchandise are branded and dispatched on time.
The main objective of the role
- To input all orders and sales information into the planning tools
- To work with production team and ensure all jobs have been completed in accordance with daily schedule.
- To ensure the sales team are updated with any relevant details and/or issues.
- To ensure production departments have all the materials needed to carry out the work the following day.
- Making sure all the production departments run efficiently by having the correct information.
- Planning and management of production
- stock and artwork management
- To check all orders, have the correct information to enable a seamless production.
- Checking and reporting on the progress of all the orders.
- To build reliable and effective working relationships with the team members.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good IT skills, in particular excel.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- problem solving skills.
- confident in dealing with people and communicate in the right way.
Monday to Friday - 08.00am - 4.00pm
Salary - £26,000 per annum rising to £28,000 following a successful probation.
Benefits after 12 months employment:-
- Additional day off on or around your birthday
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme
- Inclusion in our health care policy