Machine Operative - HD8
Baker Group has a excellent opportunity for a Printing Operative to join a world-renowned client based in Clayton West, Huddersfield. Due to continued business growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Printing Operative.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for quality and be able to carry out task below.
We are looking for an experienced Printing Operative to join our client's Production team and help them reach their business goals. The successful candidate must possess multi-skilled competencies in Production processes and functions, helping to produce output that meets customer specifications and agreed deadlines. They must also be passionate about their work and maintain our high standards of quality and safe working practices.
Monday to Thursday
6am – 1.30pm / 1.30pm – 9.00pm
6.00am – 12.00pm / 12.00pm – 6.00pm
* Operate machinery and equipment to the required standard.
* Communicate with other teams to ensure effective handovers.
* Be flexible to the demands of the department, working in all areas of production where needed.
* Set up machinery/work area and make sure all production materials are available.
* Demonstrate attention to detail for all tasks.
* Undertake training to meet business requirements.
* Be proactive in working towards team-based goals.
* Report any malfunctions in a timely manner to minimise equipment downtime and impact to service delivery.
* Meet production targets as set by Line Manager.
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
* Adhere to company health and safety guidelines at all times.
* Prior experience in the print & mail industry.
* Basic knowledge/practical experience of Excel.
* Knowledge of production procedures.
* Attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in our job offer, please apply today or give us a call. Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Baker Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.