Motor Vehicle Technician
Nuneaton Car Sales are expanding and currently on the lookout for a Motor Vehicle Technician. In return you will be rewarded with the following benefits; £200 bonus each month for hitting targets, overtime available with great overtime rates, new equipment and each mechanic has their own bay & lift, free onsite parking.
About Nuneaton Car Sales:
We are incredibly pleased to announce that Nuneaton Car Sales won the “Fastest Growing Dealership” in the Country Award for 2022 and have been shortlisted again for last year! Nuneaton Car Sales stocks over 400 quality used vehicles and we are an AA-accredited dealer.
- The Motor Vehicle Technician will undertake all aspects of vehicle service, maintenance and repairs on vehicles in the workshop
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- The Motor Vehicle Technician will be road-testing vehicles to check repairs
- Completing all documentation to the required standard
- Provide a proactive, consistent and efficient approach to every task
What we are looking for in our Vehicle Technicians:
- Be a team player with magnificent work ethic
- Be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Good attitude and a time-conscious individual
- Possess Vehicle Technician NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Possess strong diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- 3 years’ experience as a qualified Vehicle Mechanic within the automotive industry
- Full UK Driving Licence (clean)
Working Hours: Standard working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17.30. Overtime is available for those who want it.
Join Us Today: If you are an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician passionate about vehicles, and want to join a fast growing, family-run business where you are not just a number then we want to hear from you. Apply online now!
Nuneaton Car Sales is an equal- opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.