SENIOR HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
We are MedCare HQ, a recruitment agency, and are currently looking to grow team of Senior Healthcare Assistant. There are various clients, various shifts and working patterns available to suit your needs.
We are looking for a confident candidates with a passion for delivering outstanding care to adults in a variety of settings including Residential, supported living and outreach services.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant, you will have the opportunity to be a part of inspiring care and support.
- Completing care plans
- Providing personal care & support
- Assisting with showering and dressing
- Administering and prompting medication
- Protecting dignity and privacy
- Promoting independence and choice
- Supporting Junior carers
- Preparing meals where necessary
- Attending meetings with other healthcare professionals.
- Assisting other staff when needed.
- Adhering to professional standards; and
- Recording daily notes, medications and other risk-based observations
- Reporting to the Management any important changes in the patient’s condition.
Above all, we are looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You will also need:
- Must Be a qualified Senior Health Care Assistant ( have an NVQ level 3)
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment
- The same passion for care as we do
- A committed and organised approach
- Honest reliable and trustworthy
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with Staff and Clients
- Flexible to work shifts.
- The right to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we offer You:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing training and development
- The support of an experienced and friendly team
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible shift patterns
- Pension scheme
We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Senior Care Assistant.
Job Types: Temporary, Permanent
Job Type: Temp to perm
Salary: £11.00-£11.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person