Job Description Home Care Assistant - (Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster & Brent)
£11.95 ph No experience Required - Full Training is Provided
- Carries out assigned tasks to provide general household assistance, personal care and companionship for clients in their homes. This role is performed in accordance with the Employee Handbook and Health Vision’s policies and procedures.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide care and support for the client at home
- Once work has been assigned, plan your journey and allow plenty of time to get there
- To maintain professional standards of care and behaviour at all times, and to promote Health Vision in a positive manner
- To document and maintain clear and accurate records of care given
- To advise your Care Team Supervisor (CTS) or Co-ordinator of any incidents or situations that cause concern or threaten client or carer safety
- To provide prescribed care that has been instructed/shown by the CTS
- Be patient and sensitive to the needs of people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Have an awareness of the responsibilities related to maintaining client and organisation confidentiality.
- Identification - must always wear Health Vision identity badge when undertaking Health Vision duties
- The Care Assistant reports directly to the Care Coordinator, with serious issues to be raised to the Registered care Manager. It is the responsibility of the Care Assistant to report any changes or alterations of care or the condition of the client and or working environment. The Care Assistant is responsible and accountable for their actions and the care that they provide to clients.
- Need to be mature and responsible with a friendly helpful manner
- Ability to work in clients’ homes
- Need to be practical, punctual, tidy and able to follow instructions
- Motivation and ability to organise own time
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to being sensitive to the needs of other cultures
- Free Induction and ongoing paid training
- Loyalty Bonuses
- £250 'recommend a friend' bonus
- Paid NVQ diploma in Health & Social Care
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Care worker of the month awards
If you are looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference to the lives of others, then please APPLY online with your CV.