Telephone: 01484 621480
Complex Care Support Worker: Halifax
Salary: 12.00 per hour Days - £80 sleeps
Hours: Full and part time position available
Holidays: 33 days per year (pro rata)
Full driving licence and car required for this role.
CJP Outreach services are currently recruiting experienced support workers in our new Halifax service. In this role you will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. We are looking for engaging, compassionate and reliable support workers to join out friendly team - Day and night shifts available.
· Free additional online development training available
· Career Development Opportunities - We are an expanding business, keen to develop and retain the highest calibre of talent to embed our values.
· Full Support and supervision.
· DBS paid for
· Access to high quality Leadership Support.
Our refer a friend scheme is worth £200 in total. This is split £100 after the person has worked 100 hours and then another £100 when they have passed probation (6 months usually).
To maintain the high standards we provide to meet the outcomes of the people we are entrusted to support we require skilled professionals who go the extra mile and possess:
- Good communication skills.
- See the person not just their needs, adapting approaches as needed to ensure positive outcomes whilst respect and dignity in care are maintained.
- Experience of working with vulnerable people in the community to maintain or improve their independent living skills.
- Commitment to making a positive difference to people - enabling others to live their best life.
- Accurate record keeping skills.
- The qualities that match our values driven services: resilient, warm, motivated, approachable with a strong value base.
- Use own initiative whilst lone working in the community.
Why CJP Outreach Services?
CJP Outreach are committed to using our wealth of personal, hands on, experience across care and support to create a fresh approach to individuals and families in our local community. We understand what is important for the individual, their family and social connections.
We are keen to work with established care professionals who wish to be part of developing our approach to build and influence the quality-of-care provision locally. We are determined to do care differently to maintain our outstanding rating.
Apply now, or for further information call our friendly recruitment team on 01484 621480.
It'll be ready in a jiffy...