Telephone: 01484 621480
Support Worker: Shipley area
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Full time and part time positions available
Holidays: 33 days per year (pro rata)
Full driving licence and car required for this role
Work for an Outstanding rated CQC provider
We are looking to add to our already existing team who support a gentleman in the Shipley area
For this position you ideally will have a background in care and support, and also you will be able to work on your own initiative and also have an engaging personality, but also be able to deal with situations that may be of a challenge, and therefore understanding how to provide a level of consistency to ensure that situations do not escalate and understanding what trigger points could take place are essential, and ultimately if situations do become a challenge, knowing how to deal in these circumstances is crucial, but the focus is very much on this situation not happening.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with someone who lives life to the full and enjoys laughter and has a sense of humour. You will be working with J, ideally you will have an interest or understanding in the following areas
J is an enthusiastic gentleman who has many varied interests, but he is also a man of routine, and routines and plans are important to him. He is a very happy and chatty individual who likes to live life to the full, he is a regular church attender, and this is important to him, as are his friends and family and his close circle of support.
· Free additional online development training available
· Career Development Opportunities - We are an expanding business, keen to develop and retain the highest calibre of talent to embed our values.
· Full Support and supervision.
· DBS paid for
· Access to high quality Leadership Support.
. Refer a friend
Our refer a friend scheme is worth £200 in total. This is split £100 after the person has worked 100 hours and then another £100 when they have passed probation (6 months usually).
To maintain the high standards we provide to meet the outcomes of the people we are entrusted to support;
we require skilled professionals who go the extra mile and possess:
- Good communication skills.
- See the person not just their needs, adapting approaches as needed to ensure positive outcomes whilst respect and dignity in care are maintained.
- Experience of working with vulnerable people in the community to maintain or improve their independent living skills.
- Commitment to making a positive difference to people - enabling others to live their best life.
- Accurate record keeping skills.
The qualities that match our values driven services: resilient, warm, motivated, approachable with a strong value base.
Use own initiative whilst lone working in the community.
Why CJP Outreach Services?
CJP Outreach are committed to using our wealth of personal, hands on, experience across care and support to create a fresh approach to individuals and families in our local community. We understand what is important for the individual, their family and social connections.
We are keen to work with established care professionals who wish to be part of developing our approach to build and influence the quality-of-care provision locally. We are determined to do care differently to maintain our outstanding rating.
Apply now, or for further information call our friendly recruitment team on 01484 621480.
It'll be ready in a jiffy...