Campsite Warden Couple
Join our Team!
We are looking for a Warden Couple to join our growing team here at Longnor Wood Holiday Park.
Benefits for our people:
- We are a Real Living Wage employer (current rate of pay of £12 per hour)
- Overtime available for hours worked in excess of contracted hours
- The opportunity to be an employee-owner of WCF with the option to partake in our varying share schemes, receive free shares and dividend payments
- 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) for full-time employees. Entitlement is pro rata for part-time colleagues
- Full training and induction programme, delivered in-house
- Access to WCF's pension scheme
- Access to WCF’s Life Insurance policy
- Access to WCF’s Employee communications App
- Access to WCF Rewards (online discount/perks platform)
- Access to WCF’s Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to WCF’s Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to WCF ‘Family’ Benefits (i.e. employee discounts across WCF businesses including but not limited to, discounted pet food/supplies and camping/glamping holidays)
- All uniform requirements.
About the role:
We are a holiday lodge, glamping, camping, and touring site located in Buxton, in the heart of the Peak District. As a Warden Couple, you will support our mission to give our guests an unforgettable stress-free experience by ensuring that our accommodation, amenities, and overall holiday experience exceed their expectations. Duties include guest care and customer service, cleaning of our amenity block and guest accommodation as well as general site maintenance.
Hours of work for each person will be 28 per week between Friday to Monday. There is also the requirement to be on call three evenings a week. Peak seasonal hours and holiday cover and flexibility may be required. You will need your own touring caravan or motorhome to live in whilst working for us. This position includes your pitch together with electric hook up, free WiFi and use of laundry facilities.
- Have good communication skills
- Be passionate about delivering good customer service
- Display a can-do-attitude
- Be flexible to meet our guest needs
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously and making decisions
- An understanding of the importance of Health & Safety.