History Teacher- Fareham
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective Teacher of History. If you are an experienced practitioner who can motivate both students and staff, then this is an ideal role for you to develop your experience and knowledge in a supportive school committed to career development.
This, ideally is a full time role Monday - Friday and you be expected to undertake planning, marking, parents meetings and faculty meetings.
Part Time (4 days) will be considered for the right person. The successful applicant will:
- be an excellent and ambitious classroom teacher;
- Hold QTS have a proven and demonstrable track record of success at GCSE and A level;
- have at least three years successful GCSE and A level teaching in the UK;
- have a good understanding of the current educational developments, especially those relating to classroom based practice;have the highest expectations of students;
- have an enthusiastic and positive approach within and beyond the classroom;
- have energy, stamina and a sense of humour.
If this could be the role for you please don't hesitate to apply.