U-educate are seeking an experienced and motivated Science Teacher to join a highly-rated teaching team within a Southampton school! The Southampton school values the unique qualifications, experience and perspectives of each of their students and teachers and strive to foster an environment of acceptance and collaboration.
As a Science Teacher, you will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging lesson plans that incorporate the school's vision and curriculum. You will need to create and apply creative and interactive teaching methodologies and motivate and support students to succeed in their goals. You will also need to provide guidance on various schools assessments and provide advice on how students can demonstrate their scientific skills.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Develop and deliver engaging and progressive lesson plans for students
• Organize and prepare teaching resources, including audiovisual materials and assessments
• Monitor student progress and facilitate interventions when necessary
• Use effective teaching methodologies to ensure the delivery of responsive, interactive and creative learning experiences
• Facilitate classroom discussions to promote scientific exploration and critical thinking
• Foster an active and collaborative learning environment
• Use a variety of assessment methods to evaluate student performance
• Meet with parents, guardians, and partners to discuss students' progress
• Encourage students to strive for success and reach their highest potential
• Remain current and knowledgeable of best practices and standards in the science education field
You should possess a Bachelor's Degree in a Science field or a related qualification and demonstrate a genuine interest in teaching. Knowledge of the school's curriculum and assessment methods is preferred.
You should be able to work creatively and innovatively, possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and demonstrate an enthusiasm for motivating students to succeed.
if you feel that this is you, please get in touch ASAP by clicking apply! To find out more about the position, please contact Jack on 07818321203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
This is a great opportunity so please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
U-Educate Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.