U-Educate are looking for a Sports Coach to join a school in Portsmouth, where you will be working with an experienced and supportive team, assisting with PE/Outdoor Education lessons and supporting students on a One to One basis in the classroom on a full time basis - this is a great opportunities for a Graduate or someone looking to start a career within the Education sector.
You will preferably have a background working with young people and will be on hand to help students achieve learning and behaviour targets.
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Degree (not essential but preferable)
- Minimum 1 year experience working with young people
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can offer this if not)
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you feel that this is you, please get in touch ASAP by clicking apply! To find out more about the position, please contact Jack on 07818321203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
This is a great opportunity so please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
U-Educate Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.