Personal Assistant/Support Worker
Background to the job:
The cline is a 10-year old girl with autism, learning difficulties and challenging behavior. Despite these challenges she is delightful and caring individual with a keen intelligence. Currently she lives with her grandparents. She enjoys sensory play and watching YouTube.
The job is subject to a satisfactory DBS check with no cost for the applicant.
Hours. Time of work
Hours to suit including weekend and after school hours.
2:1 hours also for outings etc
Rates of pay and other benefits:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring her needs are met
- Providing a safe and happy environment
- Personal care is required
- Food preparation
- Full driving licence
- Flexible approach to the work
- Able to work increased hours at times throughout the year to cover staff on holiday or off sick
- Previous care or personal assistance experience