Early Years Practitioner
Mapperley Day Nursery is looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join our independent, very popular day nursery offering the best possible childcare in our community. Benefits include company pension, company events and employee discounts.
The main duties of the Early Years Practitioner include:
- Deliver learning experiences and planned activities that provide outstanding opportunities for the children
- Work within a team to ensure the safety and well-being of all of the children
- Work in partnership with parents to ensure that outcomes for children are met
- Assess and report on children’s progress to ensure continued development
The essential qualities of the Early Years Practitioner include:
- Relevant and recognised L3 or above Early Years Qualification as recognised by the DFE
- A passionate and inspiring individual who can work effectively within a team
- Fun, caring and friendly
- Have the ability to promote a high-quality learning environment
The hours of work: 37.5 hours per week. This can be worked over 4 long days or 7.5 hours each day Monday-Friday.
Salary is up to £21.547.00 (depending on experience)
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and it is a requirement of the post that a satisfactory enhanced disclosure is obtained and that all employment checks are met prior to employment.
If your skills match the above and you are an experienced Early Years Practitioner then please press apply today.