Assistant Service Manager
Nuneaton Car Sales are expanding and currently on the lookout for an Assistant Service Manager to support the Service Manager. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent compensation package of up to £45,000 and there are plenty of opportunities to develop your career for those that want to progress.
About Nuneaton Car Sales:
We are incredibly pleased to announce that Nuneaton Car Sales won the “Fastest Growing Dealership” in the Country Award for 2022 and have been shortlisted again this year!
Nuneaton Car Sales stocks over 400 quality used vehicles and we are an AA-accredited dealer.
The role: The Assistant Service Manager is a one of-of-a-kind opportunity to work for one of the Motor Trade's fastest growing, independently owned Car supermarkets. You will be given genuine input at all levels, working collaboratively alongside the Aftersales Manager and the management team towards the business's goals, and also your dormant successes and rewards.
The Assistant Service Manager will be responsible for:
- With a very hands-on leadership style the Assistant Service Manager will oversee the running of the preparation Department as a whole; maximising profitability, motivating and training staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems, driving the business forward.
- You will ensure that all vehicle repair work is carried out within an operational framework and to a standard that meets or exceeds all relevant legislation, good practice guidelines whilst delivering first-class customer service.
- Productivity review and management
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- End of day reporting and working closely with the Aftersales Manager to support when needed.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial role or workshop environment within the automotive industry.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- A motivated and positive approach.
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and high levels of organisation.
If you are in a senior role in a Main Dealership (official or 'unofficial') and are looking for your next step into a Senior role, then this is your chance.
Working Hours: Working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17.30, you will be required to work 1/3 Saturdays 8:30am-1pm.
Join Us Today: If you are passionate about the automotive industry and want to join a fast growing, family-run business where you are not just a number then we want to hear from you. Apply online now!
Nuneaton Car Sales is an equal- opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.