Ref no: POW548966(SHP)
I am a man in my 50’s living with Persistent Delusional Disorder which is a mental health condition. I enjoy the countryside and going on long walk. I am looking for a Personal Assistant to help me for four hours per week. This will include accompanying me shopping and on local walks at the Elan Valley. You should have a vehicle to be able to drive me around.
Days and Hours Required
4 HOURS PER WEEK
Hours will be arranged when PA is appointed.
Rate of Pay
£11.10 PER HOUR.
Tasks and Duties
- Supporting me on a 1:1 basis
- Assisting me with personal care
- Support and encourage my independence where possible, and preserve my personal sense of well-being
- Support around the home with domestic tasks
- Support with social stimulation
- Any other reasonable tasks required
Type of Person Required
- A person local to the Rhayader area is preferred.
- A person with a bubbly and easy-going manner.
- Punctuality is paramount.
- A person who respects the privacy and confidentiality of working in someone else’s home.
- A person with an honest approach and a positive commitment to this kind of work.
- A person who is respectful, sensitive, patient and understanding.
- A car owner / driver.
- Persons who are looking for a long-term commitment to remain in this job, to build a good professional relationship with me.
- Previous experience is desirable.
Any required training will be provided in house.
About The Job
Payment By BACS.
Successful applicant will be subject to a three-month trial period.
Apply online – specifically in Google search engine, precisely enter POW548966(SHP) where it will then take you to where you can apply.
Please request an application form via our registered email address ILSPowys@peopleplus.co.uk or call 0330 123 2815 quoting the reference number POW548966(SHP)
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our Service Users. Should your application be successful, you will be directly employed by the customer and not PeoplePlus.