Rail Infrastructure Project Manager
Schweizer Electronic Limited is expanding and looking for a Rail Infrastructure Project Manager who is passionate about driving growth in the rail industry. In return you're rewarded with competitive compensation, Company Car or Car Allowance, 25 Days Annual Leave, Retirement Savings Plan, Health and Dental Insurance options and plenty of opportunities to develop and grow your career.
Job Description: As a Rail Infrastructure Project Manager at Schweizer Electronic Limited you will play a pivotal role in planning, executing, and overseeing various railway infrastructure projects. You will be key to our success in expanding our market presence within the rail industry in the UK.
The Rail Infrastructure Project Manager's main goal will be building and maintaining client relationships and ensuring the successful delivery of projects. This position reports directly to the UK Managing Director.
The Rail Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning and Initiation of Projects- Define objectives, scope, and deliverables and develop plans and schedules.
- Execution of Projects- Lead and coordinate all activities, including installation, and stakeholder management, monitoring progress and ensure it aligns with established plans. Implementing quality control and safety measures.
- Cost and Budget Management- Monitor costs and maintain a keen eye on budget compliance.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Foster positive relationships with clients, subcontractors, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders, addressing client inquiries and concerns promptly.
- Proposal Development and Pitching: Preparing compelling proposals, presentations, and pitches tailored to client requirements. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and competitive proposals.
- Networking: Attending industry events, trade shows, and conferences to build and maintain relationships with potential clients, partners, and stakeholders. Stay updated on industry news and changes.
The Rail Infrastructure Project Manager Essential Requirements:
- Proven experience in Project Management in railway infrastructure projects coupled with a good knowledge of the UK rail industry, including regulations, trends, and key players.
- Basic proficiency in project management.
- Client-centric approach with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong networking abilities to establish and maintain industry connections.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
Working Hours: Full-time M- F hybrid opportunity with 40% being office-based, 60% working from home or meeting with clients. No set days in the office so can be flexible to suit. There is some international travel required, very occasionally, to keep up to date with Product Training.
Apply today! If you are a highly motivated and experienced Rail Infrastructure Project Manager with a passion for driving growth in the rail industry.
Schweizer Electronic Limited is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.