Personal Assistant/ Support Worker
Please note this is a post where you are working directly for the Citizen or Employer acting on behalf of the Citizen.
An (Enhanced) DBS check will be required for this post. Paid for by Employer, if you are on the update website please inform the Employer within your application.
Likes walks and being outdoors
Does not like Dogs or small children
Can bite kick and scratch if is upset
ASD experience essential
It would be an advantage if the PA drives and access to own car with correct insurances.
Summary of Duties:
- Support the individual who is to be supported to access activities they enjoy.
- To be able to support in a personal centred way.
- To work with the individual to help them communicate and navigate social situations.
- To support and maintain independence within the home as well as out in the community.
What will be expected from the Employer?
- Training and learning opportunities available
- 5.6 weeks rota of AL per year
- Good Hourly Rate
- Flexible shifts
Days Required: Weekends and School Holidays
Hours Required: 5 hours Term Time & 10 Hours Holiday Time
Hourly Rate: £9.90 - £11.25
Please note that you will be working directly for the Employer or the Employer who is supporting the Citizen to manage the Direct Payment. An Enhanced DBS check will be required for this role, if you have a transferable DBS check please make this known on your application form.
Training will be tailored to the citizen’s needs. Please note the Employer will arrange this for you if the job is offered and accepted.