U-educate are working with a school in Basingstoke who aim to make a difference to all of our pupils and their families by ensuring that children are happy, feel safe and enjoy their school experience.
They are a school for pupils aged 4-11 with learning difficulties, many of whom also have autism. The school in Basingstoke are looking to appoint conscientious, enthusiastic and energetic learning support assistants to join our fantastic team, ideally with the following personal qualities:
- Be empathetic to pupils' needs
- Be professionally discreet and respect confidentiality
- Have good interpersonal skills and sense of humour
- Work hard as part of a cohesive team
- Demonstrate patience and perseverance
Special school experience is desirable but not essential. However, experience of working in a school or nursery setting is essential.