Operations and Compliance Support Officer
JOB TITLE: Operations & Compliance Support Officer.
REPORTS TO: Operations & Compliance Managers & Company Directors
Care Support are looking for someone to join our Operations and Compliance Team as an Operations and Compliance Support Officer.
The successful individual must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment and have exceptional organisation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the day-to-day operation of Care Support’s operations office facilities.
- To carry out all office administrative tasks, to include filing of reports and documents, photocopying, answering the telephone.
- To oversee the scheme spreadsheets and notify Head of Operations & Compliance of any outstanding information.
- To assist with the inputting of data onto the care management system.
- To collate and maintain the complaints and RIDDOR data for the company
- To assist with the Care Support’s Quality Documentation System in accordance with document control procedures.
- Oversee the Training Matrix’s, to ensure these are kept as live documents.
- Act as the central point of contact answering the telephone and directing all calls, emails and postal enquiries as appropriate.
- All administrative tasks that are required for the business to operate on an effective and efficient level.
- To assist the team in ensuring Care Support are following the latest guidelines and legislative framework including CQC, Data Protection, Health and Safety to ensure we are meeting appropriate standards and complying with the relevant law and guidelines.
- Helping all Care Support office staff with any of their duties as and when required.
- Typing and preparing letters, graphs, PowerPoint presentations, communications and any external newsletters, assist the policy review group ensuring policies and procedures are kept up to date.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Upholding Communication processes and Maintaining Staff and Client confidentiality
- Assist the Compliance and Operations Managers with investigations where necessary.
- Setting meeting dates, collating and issuing agendas and papers, arranging venues and catering.
- Filing both paper and electronic copies, and ensure it complies with our data protection guidelines.
- Attending confidential meetings and minute taking making sure confidentiality is protected.
- Ensure offices are safe and tidy and act as a delegated Health & Safety Representative.
- Support with meetings with external stakeholders
- Support with the setting up or closing down of services
- Creation, updating and reviewing company policies and procedures
- Supporting with the archiving of documents
- Supporting the Operations & Compliance Managers and Company Directors to carry out their roles
Experience of general administrative procedures.
- To be able to prepare reports as required.
- To be able to maintain all office policies, procedures and systems.
- To be able to maintain all administration.
- To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Special Skills and Attributes
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Excellent computer skills
Excellent administrative skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to cope with pressure
Ability to cope with change
Good numerical skills
Candidate has to be willing to travel to other Care Support locations when required.