Contract/Hours: Permanent , Full-time
Key Stage: KS3/KS4
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Salary Details: up to £42,000 DOE
Hours of Work: Full time, Term Time
Location of Role: Southampton
U-educate are looking for a Humanities Teacher:
The successful candidate will be:
- A talented, innovative Teacher who will create an enabling environment in which our young people can flourish.
- Have a passion for working with children and young people.
- Has worked within an SEN setting, or eager to utilise their dynamic teaching skills in an SEN setting
Personally, you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Be extremely self-motivated.
- Have a secure understanding of safeguarding children and equality
- Be reliable, resilient with an excellent attendance record
- Be a strong team player
- Be versatile and adaptable
Is this you? Then we would welcome your application!
About the school-
The School School is a mixed 7-16, local authority funded, SEN day school for children, most of who have high functioning ASD.
At the SEN school every pupil is valued and treated as an individual and with respect. We are a team with extensive experience and expertise in special education and therapeutic support for pupils whose needs can no longer be met in a mainstream provision. The vision of the school is to nurture aspiration, develop resilience and empower learning. It is centred on our single desire to make a positive, lifelong difference to the lives of the pupils.