PE Supply Teacher
PE Supply Teacher
Are you an experienced PE Teacher looking for a new challenge?
U-Educate are currently recruiting for Supply PE Teachers to work in secondary schools based in Staffordshire including areas such as Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock.
We are looking for both day to day and long-term supply teachers for various roles.
- Planning, marking and assessing lessons
- Prepare and develop lesson plans and curriculums and teaching materials
- Engage, motivate and encourage students
- Deliver helpful feedback to students about progress
- Manage classroom behavior
- Being able to adapt your instructional materials and teaching methods to meet the classes varying learning abilities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of PE curriculum
- Ability to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to work with children
- Relevant teaching experience across Key stage 3, 4 and 5
- Up to date Safeguarding Training (You can undertake a free course with U-educate if you have not got a a safeguarding certificate dated within the last 12 months)
I am very keen to speak with candidates who are interested in this role and feel that they meet the requirements stated above. Please apply, and I will be in touch shortly to discuss your application with you.
Head over to our website for further information: www.u-educate.co.uk or drop the team a call at 0121 796 0990.
U-Educate Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. U-educate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.