CARE ASSISTANT NIGHT SITTING SERVICE IN S65 (area of Rotherham)
The position is for a night sit in service for a female.
Hours: From 11pm till 7am 32 Hours a week to cover each and any Annual leave or sickness.
Monday to Thursday 4 nights a week.
Carer will be required to sleep at the property (Separate bedroom), and reassure the lady if there are any issues during the night. Carer to bring her own food and drink.
Wage £10.90 per hour
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Security checks on doors/windows to ensure that your employer feels safe in their home.
- To provide comfort and reassurance to the lady, should she wake up in the night and feel anxious/disorientated.
- Limited personal care may be required on occasion.
- To take a proactive approach in all aspects of the role.
- A kind, friendly and cheerful individual who is trustworthy and reliable.
- Can work under their own initiative and preferably with previous experience in 1:1 care support.
- Training will be provided around current needs as required.
- Must be flexible in duties
- An ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience in caring for an individual with high anxiety is preferred and mental health.
- An understanding of emotional support and the beneficial impact that it can have.
Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of our client. Should your application be successful, and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the client and not by PeoplePlus - Independent Living Services.